Relaxing ways to spend your day…
We are exploring relaxing ways to spend your day…
This week we are exploring more relaxing ways to spend your day whilst The Secret Housewife cleans your home! While our ladies are buzzing around your lounge making everything gleam, why not book in a spa day at one of Dorset’s Luxury Spa Retreats..?
We did offer to send our Secret Housekeepers out to sample The Telegraph’s top 10 first hand, but they are so dedicated in their pursuit to clean Dorset, they simply declined! So here are some of our favourites to suit all budgets, tastes and styles! Of course, these are not official ratings, however we feel our Secret Housekeepers have some of the highest expectations and standards, and when it comes to presentation and cleanliness, a recommendation from one of our ladies is sure to hit the mark.
New Forest Escapes
- We all agreed the New Forest is the perfect place to relax and soak up some peace and tranquillity! And where better than the fabulous Chewton Glen http://www.chewtonglen.com/, famed for is stunning grounds, exquisite dining and of course luxurious spa!
- We also love the delights of Careys Manor https://www.careysmanor.com/ Senspa. You can while away an entire day enjoying a light lunch in their Zen Garden Restaurant, a vast range of different spa treatments and facilities, and Phil’s favourite, the ‘Experience Showers’ followed up with (as Phil calls it) ‘the ice bucket challenge’!!
Bournemouth and Christchurch
- Beautiful Bournemouth and Christchurch offer wealth of Spa hotels suitable for all budgets! A midrange hotel with great facilities is the Hallmark Hotel http://www.hallmarkhotels.co.uk/hotels/Bournemouth-West-Cliff right in the town centre! It offers a Gym, 2 pools, saunas, jacuzzies and an impressive list of treatments. And maybe treat yourself to a room and have a night on the town!
- One of our favourites is the Christchurch Harbour Hotel… http://www.christchurch-harbour-hotel.co.uk/spa/gallery/ with its views over the river, Michelle loves booking a treatment, relaxing in the cave like pool, then ending the day stretched out in her robe on one of the jetty loungers with a glass of fizz!!
- If you want to bring the kids and sneak in a cheeky treatment while they splash in the pool, look no further than The Village Hotel https://www.village-hotels.co.uk/hotels/bournemouth/spa/. It has great budget options, great atmosphere and places to indulge in a family meal after!
- At The Secret Housewife, we can’t recommend enough the fantastic HNB Spa http://hnbsalonspa.co.uk/ and Hairdressers in Canford Cliffs. The lovely manager Stephanie and her team of excellent Hairdressers can smooth and tease your tresses with style. The Spa team offer a sumptuous range of treatments so you leave looking like a new you!
- The Haven Hotel https://www.fjbhotels.co.uk/haven-hotel/ is part of the FJB group offering both Family hotels and adult only Spas. Why not leave the kids with the entertainment team and have some lunch on the terrace, or book a treatment at the spa and indulge in a refreshing swim? All overlooking the beautiful harbour and sandy beaches.
Relax and enjoy…
The Secret Housewife
Tune of the week…
This week’s ‘Tune of the Week’ is some relaxing Spa Music to tempt you into booking one of our recommended retreats and enlisting The Secret Housewife to clean your home while you relax!
If you’d like to talk to us about your housekeeping requirements, another great way to do this is to contact us on Facebook. We always do our best to reply as quickly as we possibly can! Why not send us a message or give us a call and we can get your Secret Housewife started…